1 Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
2 Cancellation policy
2.1 Right of withdrawal
(1) Consumers have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
(2) The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
(3) In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Schleicher Graviertechnik, David Schleicher, Karlstr. 7, 96450 Coburg, Tel.: +49 (0)9561 / 6755054, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
(4) To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
2.2 Consequences of withdrawal
(1) If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(2) You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
(3) You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
(4) You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
2.3 Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
(3) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely when services and software support are used. This includes, among other things, remote support, creation of customer-specific post-processors and assistance with installation and commissioning.