After downloading you can install the CorelDraw CNC and cutting plugin. The setup program is an EXE file. If you have downloaded the software as a zip archive, please unzip the EXE accordingly.
Setup must be run as an administrator. This is because the access rights in the CorelDraw addon directory are only "read" by default. The CorelDraw G-Code Plugin must be installed in this addon directory so that everything works properly.
All product variants of gCode Generator (full or trial version) are installed as follows:
(1) Close all running CorelDraw applications.
(2) Start the setup by double-clicking.
(3) The installer automatically detects all installed CorelDraw versions (32/64 bit). Select the CorelDraw product in which you want to install the CorelDraw CNC / Cutting plugin. The 32/64 bit variants and the installation directory are set automatically when the CorelDraw product is selected.
(4) Accept the license terms.
(5) Click on “Install”.
(6) After the installation, you can simply close the setup window.
(7) Open the CorelDraw version in which you have installed the plugin.
(8) Go to "Window" in the CorelDraw main menu and then to "Dockers" (see picture).
(9) Click on gCode Generator.
(10) The CorelDraw G-Code Plugin is integrated into the CorelDraw interface on the right (add-ons). If you are installing gCode Generator for the first time, the trial version will be activated automatically when it starts.
(11) Adjust the docker width (by dragging with the mouse).
Important note: If you don't see gCode generator under "Dockers". Then quit CorelDraw. Start CorelDraw and press and hold "F8" while starting CorelDraw. A message to reset the workspace comes. Confirm with Yes. Now you will see gCode Generator under "Dockers".